Thursday, July 10, 2008

My beginning........

Its been a month or so since I have posted anything on my blog. The reasons are many, infact they are countless ( well! the first being the farewell of my idol Bill Gates from Microsoft....that was really a shocking news for me at least......Microsoft without Bill Gates will surely look horrendous, as far as i am concerned). Anyways leave these reasons. Today let me tell you the reason why I jumped into the world of blogging (thought this should have been my first article, but I am a real dumbo naa). Ha! certainly not to earn money through Adsense or do my publicity or just because many people write….there’s no such blind reason. Well it was because I was always interested in writing something serious (and serious articles are rarely given seriousness by the readers). I don’t know why? But I had always wished to pen down something on the current issues mainly India , Indian politics, other critical issues concerning us like pollution, population, global warming, etc. So thought it is scarcely better than a crow’s serenade to start blogging, a piece of which you all reading or must have curiously opened for reading….but many of you looking at the title of the articles would feel reticent enough in doing so….and consequently in a matter of seconds close it….isn’t it? But I guess if some of you ponder over these issues, you’ll get an idea that all these are worth knowing!!

Worth knowing?? Bah! Who doesn’t know all this?..Population explosion, human rights , blah blah….everyone knows about all these and must have read about them many a times in books, newspapers, net….my blog will also be dealing with the same. Have i written something extra or special here?

Well! might be not, but I wrote something because I always dream of India to be on the top (not repeating the lines of any politician, though!). And for this a hell lot of things are to be done, not by me alone or my silly blog, but by all of us. Helpless I was so thought “a pen is mightier than a sword ”, so started writing such articles. Many of my friends also showed some interest in such issues, and they have been doing the same….and who knows! might be this writing works and make people aware of certain facts and issues which we are unaware of.

However many a times I have been told by my close friends (my sis being one of them)-“Don’t write such things, quite few people read them. You should simultaneously write something entertaining which could attract reader’s attention too.Your school days, college life, few humorous incidents, any such things should also be written.” And God save a brother when his sister has drawn the sword. So included few poems, off the beat articles and many more would be coming in the days to come (possibly yes!). So please cope up with my harsh writing and poor English, because I am just a newbee in this field.

No comments: